Tuesday 24 November 2009

Wales Assembly

I am to visit the Cardiff Chamber last Thursday ,When we arrived at theDestinations by school bus.I am very excited,when I out of car,First, before we go to conduct security checks,Let me feel so serious .When I walked into the hall,I saw the roof of the hall inside the building, like the sea spray,it is so beautiful.It use the wood make up,so Spectacular。I immediately fell in love here。In our country can not enter the parliament hall simply.In the UK can be.I feel that the British government's People First.
I learn about the staff here,Office of the Parliament's use of environmentally friendly facilities,Example, using the toilet water is collected in rainwater.Is also a reasonable use of geothermal principles, so feel warm inside,This can save a lot of resources,Building such as this can save 50% per year of energy,I was thinking, I hope that our country can build such a building lot to help us more to save energy.
I also visited the only television can be seen the parliamentary hall, listening to the staff here, said members can discuss all ,such as transportation, environment, education ...

1 comment:

  1. A good account of your visit. I think you have learnt some interesting things about how the Welsh Assembly works and how a building can be environmentally friendly!

    ReplyDelete